Lord Brocket has denied the charges(Image: Press Association)
Lord Brocket has appeared before court this week where he pleaded not guilty to rape and sexual assault against a woman.
The 73-year-old TV star from Fulham, West London, attended Isleworth Crown Court on Wednesday to deny the charges against him, which include two counts of rape, two of sexual assault and one count of sexual activity without consent in London on August 10 2025, all relating to the same victim, reports The Mirror.
He was previously charged with one count of sexual assault by penetration in the village of Warbleton, East Sussex, on May 5 2025, but that charge was later dropped.
Brocket has his trial date set next year(Image: PA)
Brocket, sporting a navy suit, white shirt and blue tie, spoke to confirm his name and date of birth and plead not guilty to each charge.
His trial is due to take place on November ,1 2027 and he has been conditionally bailed to appear at a pre-trial review on October 7 next year.
The peer finished fourth on the 2004 series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
During a previous hearing at Isleworth Crown Court in September last year, Brocket's counsel, Crispin Aylett KC, said his client intended to plead not guilty. At the same hearing, The Recorder of the Royal Borough of Kensington, Judge Martin Edmunds KC, told him he is set to face a trial at the same court on 1 November 2027.
The senior judge said the trial is estimated to last seven days, telling Brocket: “I apologise to all concerned in this case that it is so far in to the future but the combination of an increasing backlog of cases coming to court and those in custody matters must take priority.”
Lord Charles Brocket became known for his eccentric antics while appearing on the fourth series of I'm A Celeb. An old Etonian, Charles Ronald George Nall-Cain, 3rd Baron Brocket, became known as a playboy and, in the 1980s and early 1990s, for his collection of classic cars, once owning 42 Ferraris.
Choose Yorkshire Live as a 'Preferred Source' on Google News for quick access to the news you value.
At Reach and across our entities we and our partners use information collected through cookies and other identifiers from your device to improve experience on our site, analyse how it is used and to show personalised advertising. You can opt out of the sale or sharing of your data, at any time clicking the "Do Not Sell or Share my Data" button at the bottom of the webpage. Please note that your preferences are browser specific. Use of our website and any of our services represents your acceptance of the use of cookies and consent to the practices described in our Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.

source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *