The Dubai-based businessman disappeared last week, leaving former glamour model Katie, 47, and her husband’s relatives desperately searching for him.
Katie has posted to Instagram in the early hours of Thursday (May 21) morning, sharing three apparently pointed messages.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our Privacy Policy
The text in the first image reads: “I’M NOT OVERWHELMED BECAUSE I CAN’T HANDLE IT. I’M OVERWHELMED BECAUSE I DO HANDLE IT. ALL. OF. IT.”
It adds: “ALL. THE. F**KING. TIME,” reports the Mirror.

And Katie’s third shared quote reads: “Focus on yourself, because nothing is more powerful than a woman who knows her worth, chases her goals, and dares to dream big.”


Katie last heard from the 43-year-old Dubai-based businessman last Wednesday evening. She raised the alarm last Thursday. “Lee was trying to get through the boarder at Hatta, this is so discombobulating, his location went off at 10.03pm on Wednesday night, that’s the last contact anyone has had – his family and myself. This is the third day now,” she said at the time.

Lee’s kidnapping saga has left one experienced investigator with further questions, with some details in his story saga failing to make sense for investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas. Mark is recognised for his expert examination of some of Britain’s most high-profile missing persons cases, including the tragic deaths of Jay Slater and Nicola Bulley.
He has now offered his perspective on the developing situation, and the expert investigator appears unconvinced by several aspects of Lee’s narrative. He said: ” Katie Price says she spoke to him on Wednesday, and shortly after 10 o’clock he was in the back of a van. He says they’re coming back.

“And since then, apparently his phone has gone dead, although he has, or someone has, managed to go onto his social media and delete some informational posts that are on there. So that’s slightly strange, isn’t it?”
Mark raised concerns over whether the alleged abduction had been brought to the attention of the authorities and what steps were being taken. “Has this matter been reported to Dubai police? And in which case, given the information that Katie Price is saying, they’d be treating it as really serious, wouldn’t they? If it’s a potential kidnap,” he added.

“The newspaper says that he’s not being kidnapped, he’s in hiding, he’s ghosting Katie Price and has been doing so for the past six days. It’s got to a situation now whereby, you know, I don’t think anyone believes Lee Andrews has been abducted or kidnapped in any way at all.
“He’s obviously playing some ridiculous game, but it’s attracted the media, and it will no doubt unfold more over the forthcoming days. Clearly this is a man who’s got some serious issues.”
Lee remains nowhere to be found. He has additionally been formally registered as missing by the UK Government, with the Foreign Office confirming it is providing support to his family following the filing of a missing persons report.
SEARCH
CONNECT WITH US
TODAY’S PAPER
See today’s front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive.
EXPRESS.CO.UK
